Monday, October 13, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to The Running Words!

My name is Karina and I'm a second year college student struggling to achieve a degree in English and Sociology. You can read more about me in the page above, or on the side bar.

If you're coming from Book Away, yay! I'm glad you have decided to join me on this adventure. Hopefully it'll be better than the last.

If you're stumbling upon this blog by chance, then yay! Hopefully you'll come back.

Please excuse the mess around the blog, I'm still tweaking things here and there.

If you have any suggestions about what you want to see, as in genres of books reviewed or a specific book, please comment below! If you want specific writing-themed questions, please feel free to comment below.

Basically comment below even if it's just to say hi!

Can't wait to get started.

Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment